So today i thought i would “have a go” at doing an outfit post haha. Well i was quite lucky not to fall down the stairs as where i had taken it. (It was the only decent place trust haha.)
So this is what i wore today:
- Purple jeans brought from Ebay.
- Vest top “borrowed” from Jules. Thanks haha.
- Leopard print belt, i got for Christmas off Mr H.
- Turquoise cardigan i got from H&M 4 years ago.
- Necklace from Dorothy Perkins last summer.
- Scarf from Accessorize.
Oh super excited about my new pillow (yer i collect pillows) it was so hard to get hold of one being in the UK. But finally it’s mine.
The 50th Anniversary of Sanrio, Tuxedo Sam & Hello Kitty plush pillow!!…
I just love Tuxedo Sams little hat. So cute >…<
I just went crazy for it as Mr H’s name just might be the same as that cute little penguin haha, so it all makes sense!
My boyfriend is an Sanrio character and im a die hard addict of Hello Kitty.
Have a lovely day.