Fluffyghost received its first blog award yesterday, and wow, im super happy to even have been considered for it.
There are three rules that accompany this award.
1. You must thank the person who awarded you:
Thank you so much Tera Sue, it means a lot to receive this award. I’m so stoked that you feel my blog deserves it. So thank you again for all your support & I just wanted to say I love all of your tutorials; they really do inspire me.
2. You must state three things that you like about yourself:
- I like the way my hair flows in a ponytail.
- I like the way I look at objects in a creative light. (Making stuff out of “junk”.)
- I like my patience for finding treasures whilst out thrifting.
3. You must post a picture that you love:
This picture is from Isle of Wight festival 2009, i choose this simply because of how much fun I had, with a bunch of people I think the world of. With a lot of neat memories to carry on with to the distant future. Although we all look a bit ew and sweaty in this picture, who cares! It was one of the best summers i’ve ever had.
Now it’s time for me to pass on the “Cherry on top” award.
So i would like to give this award to the following blogs:
Have a lovely day.