I have a huge passion for Japanese Culture, (Currently learning the language) anything Hello Kitty or just Kawaii!
I love crafts, & creating handmade goodness. Plus food with faces, I love it! I don't know why though. It's so addictive!
I own a little online store selling clothes & accessories with my illustrations on.
So stop by & say hi! ^____^
Thanks to all my current readers, as you make this all worth while. Your comments make me smile<3
105 X 105
170 x 170
180 x 100
212 x 102
- Just got a spoon with my name on it from Kelloggs. Get yours too kelloggs.co.uk/spoons....... 3 years ago
- KittyPaw's Hewiee say:Hewiee love KittyPaw. #Kawaii_pet....... 4 years ago
- KittyPaw's Hewiee say:KittyPaw sometimes smacks me. Training? #Kawaii_pet....... 4 years ago
- KittyPaw's Hewiee say:I found Egg! Heehaw! THX @owldolly 's Kisa, @camthegreat456 's Dantè. #Kawaii_pet....... 4 years ago
Explore ^__^Anime Artists. Art Studio Autumn Awards Baking Beverages Blankets Blog design Blogs Buttons Candy Cats Christmas Clothes. Comics Cooking Cosmetics Cosplay. Craft Fairs Crafts Craft Swaps. Cute Critters. Day trips Decorating Discounts. Easter. Etsy Family Fantasy Fashion Food Gardening Giveaways. Goals Good New's Halloween Handmade. Hello Kitty Home. Illustrations inspiration Interviews. Japan Japanese Culture Jewelry Kawaii Languages Mini Projects Music Nature New products! Online store. Origami Outfit Post. Outside. Painting Photo Dump Photo shoot Photoshop Piercings Pillows Project ReStyle Retro Review's Secret Addict Sewing Shopping sketching Sleeping Special occasions Spring Sundays SwapBot The beginning of Fluffyghost Theme night Thrifting Thrift Thursday Top 10. Uncategorized Vintage Walks Website Winter Wishlist Woodlands
- new EtsyNameSpace.Mini(10505543, 'shop','thumbnail',5,1).renderIframe();
Category Archives: The beginning of Fluffyghost
This is a very busy month for me, as i have to find my first house with my partner, Mr H within two weeks. Also i have to go through my junk endless amount of stuff. Well atleast college is finished … Continue reading